One Stitch at a Time! Iron-on Embroidered Patch
A little motivational patch to keep you going when it all gets a bit much (either sewing or life in general). The One Stitch at a Time patch was inspired by my love of sewing; it's the thing I turn to when I need a bit of me time, when I need a break from real life. Sew it on your jacket, stick it up in your sewing space, or stash it somewhere secret. This patch is a reminder that it will all be ok, just take it slow.
This is an exclusive patch, originally designed for the Sew Hayley Jane subscription boxes, once it sells out, it will not be restocked.
All patches include FREE UK delivery.
- Each patch is 7cm in diameter and features an entirely hand-lettered design (no fancy fonts here!).
- Iron-on backing, making it super simple to apply!
- If you're applying your patch to something that will be used regularly, I'd recommend adding a few stitches around the edge to prevent any accidents.
- Patches are supplied on a cute backing card, and wrapped in a coloured paper bag.
- Please note: colours may vary very slightly due to how your monitor displays.